Merry Christmas Adventure Travelers
From Wild William
Well kids of all ages,’ tis the season for greetings and salutations from friends and family near and far. It has been several years since publishing a little Christmas greeting from Ann Arbor, MI but as the new decade rolls around I find myself both nostalgic and with time on my hands.
Rather than write endlessly, here are some of the highlights of the year
- Ended 2018 with a wonderful trip to the Philippines to visit my sponsored child Joanna Marie
- Began a work sabbatical in January
- Annual golf trip with the guys to chilly and rainy southern California in San Diego
- A glorious month in Longboat Key, Florida with my parents
- My grand world sojourn to Morocco, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, The Maldives and Sri Lanka… read about it here!
- The reunion with the fabulous and always entertaining Spring family
- Katelyn (my niece) graduates and starts college at Kent State
- Joey (my nephew) starts his second year at the University of Dayton
- A very disappointing end to a pretty descent year of Michigan football
So without further ado, below are the pics to peruse and enjoy. Merry Christmas to all and to all good travels!
Friends and Family